Samstag, 12. Januar 2008

Szia Guy`s!

Today i got a Phone call of my father... *stupid* he was angry about some of my Photography`s, i dont understand him.. i think he doesnt know the kind of Art and Photography.. he really should know more about me.. Stupid old man!



But im Happy to have such Friends like Fred and Anngi who helps me in this Time..and makes me lucky! My First thought was to sell my camera.. but now i know that i want more to become a Photographer, Akt, Erotic,Landscape, all of these Kinds i want to Shoot!



And i have a Blog about Szilvia(lisa) and Fred honey...Thank you so much for helping me and do all this things *more than 1000 Kisses for you*
Take a Look Silvia Blog



So and here is a Music Video which i made... and my favourite one *hehe*.. i really love the Movie Unfaithful of Viv Thomas.. Thanks Lewis and Viv and of course to the girls too... to make such a great Movie! I cant wait for the 3 Part of Unfaithful!






......................................................................


and here i found a hot one on the Internet! ;o) have fun to watch!




Keine Kommentare: